China is lacking behind its ambitious energy saving targets and seeking to leverage foreign know-how in order to achieve the energy efficiencies demanded. Presently Finnish companies are responding to China’s increasing energy demand by offering high quality and world class technology for the local energy efficiency projects.
As a company with strong expertise in clean technology business and solid presence in China, GreenStream managed a 3,5-year program “Development of Energy Efficiency Solution Business Concept for the Chinese Industrial Market” in which concrete EMC-business and market access models were created in cooperation with Finnish SME technology providers. In the program GreenStream acted as an EMC-investor and launched business projects in different energy intensive industries in China. The target industries in the program were pulp and paper, steel and chemical industries.
Participating companies got concrete and in-depth knowledge about Chinese energy efficiency markets, and got introduced to potential Chinese subcontractors.
The program offered for its participants
1. Created business opportunities to Finnish SME companies with energy efficiency solutions
2. Improved competitiveness of participating companies in Chinese market and also create joint competitiveness for the SMEs
3. Found essential information on business practices in Chinese industry
4. Developed feasible cooperation models
5. Enhanced visibility of Finnish energy efficiency solutions
Together with GreenStream, the program was financed by Tekes, the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation. The program was supported also by Federation of Finnish Technology Industries and was one of the pilot projects of Team Finland network.
More Information: Mika Sulkinoja, Executive Vice President
Mobile: +358 50 357 1723, Email: email@example.com